There are a number of criteria a person considering a career in the stunt industry should consider when contemplating a stunt school and/or stunt training facility:
1. LOCATION - IS THE FACILITY LOCATED IN OR NEAR A FILMING CENTER? We are located in two of the worlds busiest filming centers, Vancouver, BC...near Lionsgate Studios and in Southern California, not far from Hollywood.
2. HOW MUCH TIME IS SPENT ON ACTUAL TRAINING? Our program is 2 weeks long, 5 and 6 day weeks, 10 hours per day...PLUS LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP TO THE STUNT CENTER.
3. DOES THE NUMBER OF WEEKS FIT YOUR AGENDA? We try to accomodate everyone as much as we can...not conflicting with holidays, etc...
4. HOW MANY STUNT AREAS ARE BEING OFFERED? (Is stunt driving one of those areas) Rather than list everything here, look at our courses and judge for yourself...and yes, we include stunt driving.
5. DOES THE PROGRAM OFFER SEMINARS ON NETWORKING THE INDUSTRY? We offer many classroom hours on the ins and outs of how to go about meeting stunt coordinators, other stunt performers and how to get work in the stunt business.
6. WHAT TYPE OF CREDITS DO THE INSTRUCTORS HAVE? Is their resume full of "theme park" shows or do they have many credits of action features or television shows? Do they have the experience?
We make every effort to screen each student to inform them as to what they should expect from us and what we will expect from them. More specific information ranging from transportation to class scheduling to airport pickups , required equipment, clothing, facilities, food, etc... can be found in our "Stunt Info" email that will be sent to all of our attending students. In it , you should find everything about the training in detail. This information is only given to those individuals who have signed up for the training and have paid their deposit.
For further details on our
Fire Training | Gymnastics | High Falls | Stunt Driving | Fighting | Rigging
Biography | Interview | Resumé
Slide Show | Fire Stunts | High Falls | Car Stunts | Air Ram Stunts | Motorcycle Stunts |
Web site Design by HoneyBeeGraphics.com 2002